Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Orson Wells and Jesse James

I just happened to catch an episode of Monster Garage last night where they built a mobile milk parlor for one cow.
What were the chances of all of that?

Yes, it's raining. No, really raining. It dripped all night and now it is actually coming down. No, this is good, really. The ground was really starting to dry out and I thought it was all done for the summer. The grass was dying back, as were the weeds ( well it wasn't all bad) but this will carry my pasture through a bit longer. And it's warm which will also help. It's just what the farmer ordered.

Wet means the lambs I am shipping today will be wet soggy sponges. It also concerns me about shearing on Thursday, which the sheep HAVE to be dry for.

We also watched a very very strange movie last night "F is for Fake" a recomendation by Penn and Teller on TCM. Very 1973.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home