Monday, May 22, 2006

MOnday monday

So I get a call from S Z when I was in Red Bluff. The people who were wandering around Pats house in the dark who said a Real estate agent/ ad in the paper sent them? All lies. There is no ad in the paper. The house is not for rent. It was pure luck that we showed up when we did. I hope they bring that info back to their hive that you can't just wander around in the dark around here without getting questioned. There are lots of eyes watching.
It totally creeps me out. I have hidden my guns, and I need to scratch my name on my welder.
We should have asked them for some Advil cold and sinus.

Sheepy things going on this week; lambs are going to the butcher tomorrow and the shearer is coming on Thursday. When Charlie shears it goes so fast and smooth. What would take 2 hours for 8 sheep takes less than that for 15 now. Not that I didn't like the old shearer, but with this many sheep now I need the pro.

Oh and there's a good reason why there are no pictures from Red Bluff. When I got there I couldn't find my camera. I had remembered taking it out of my pocket when Ibought groceries for my new cooler before I left. Yep, I left it at the supermarket. Today I retrieved it.
I sure would have liked to have gotten a picture of Molly on her cutting horse all cowboyed up.

Yankees vs. Red Sox. I just got a look at the fall Matsui took when he broke his wrist..ow ow ow ow.

I did my Fortuna chores today; bank, gas, hardware store, where I got string for the weedeater.
At the Thrift store I got some shorts, some albums (Kenny Rogers Greatest Hits, Alan Sherman) and for 5.00 one of those 3 wheeled baby joggers for parts. It has some great hardware.

I have a yearling Alpine due today. I checked her at about 2 and nothing was going on. I think she'll go another day at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home