Monday, June 12, 2006

The Day Afta

My feet are still killing me. Two days in cowboy boots has done nothing for my aching dogs.
I am clean.
I fell asleep immediately, but woke up about a half an hour later, wide awake. T is in Portland so the aches combined with the empty bed made for wierd sleep.

It's drippy and wet today; better today than yesterday. I doubt I'll be driving the tractor today.

My ranch is a mess. I need to do a few days of intensive clean up. Fences and gates need repair. A trip to the dump is well in order. The weedeater will help, too.

I need to finish my milk stand project. There really is no hold up, just the past week of clipping and mowing kept me from it. I'll straighten up my shop area first today.

Fleece samples.

Laundry.

Banking.

First, morning chores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home