Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What happens when I forego a nap

I did lots of running around yesterday. I went to Fortuna to do regular chores and found not only the Farmers Market, but also the cheap-o tools sale.
With money in my pocket I am a shoppers shopper. I managed to get out of the tool sale pretty cheaply, and I got the cheap angle grinder and a wire brush I have been wanting/ needing.
At the farmers market I got some of the sweetest yellow plum cherry tomatoes evah. They tasted just like plums and very few of them made it home. Also basics like lettuce, tomatoes and some local olives.
At the thrift store I scored a paint sprayer; now I definitely need the air compressor. I might have an order for another stanchion which would pay for the compressor.
I ran into Caroline at the Safeway parking lot and we chatted. And ate some more of those killer tomatoes.

I was supposed to get more shavings so I went to the ranch early to meet the man. My plan was to clean up my shop area as I have projects lined up, and it's a disaster in there.
3 hours later no shavings, but my shop is really organized and clean. Swept, dusted and de spider webbed. I even used my new grinder to clean the feeder bottom and I welded the base on. That project should be done and out.

Of course having such organization means some disaster. No flooding this time, but goat escaping or an earthquake might be in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home