Monday, August 21, 2006

And now the ball game is on again. Those poor guys didn't get much rest last night.
There's a new ( to me) view of the batters; a super slow motion of the swing. You can see the bat flexing and wobbling when it connects, that's super cool.

It's dark and grey for the second day in a row. It gets real old real fast.

I got most of the old shavings cleaned out yesterday and the spot is almost ready for this year's shavings delivery. It always brightens things up to have fresh shavings.

I'd like to see more heat action from the does. I'd love to have everyone bred by the end of October.

Back to the fairgrounds to pick up my fleeces today and the party's over. Last night the lights of the carnival were still visible on my drive to the ranch. It's so surreal to see that instead of dark fields at night. Once the fair is done, it seems that summer is over too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home