Monday, September 25, 2006

After fightin with my little lawnmower for a year I went at it yesterday to try to solve it's problem.
I knew it was a fuel or fuel line problem ( it would run fine if I kept pumping it's little rubber pump).
Sure enough as soon as I took a look, I could see that the fuel tank would slide right off. I took the tank off, poured the fuel back into the gas can. I then tool the line off, and washed the tank out with a bit of gas.
Next I took the drain screw from the bottom of the something or other ( might be the fuel filter?) and drained out the rest of the fuel. Then I blew the whole line, and put it back together.

Then I did a little dance when it started and continued to run.

I still don't understand how the dang thing really works, but I can do something.

So I got the rest of the lawn all mowed and nice. With no rain since May the grass was pretty short and it took about 1/4 of the time it was taking back then.

After picking, carding, spinning and plying every night for a week I realize that I produced 3 skeins of Lazy's yarn. That's pretty lame. It makes me think I'll be sending more fleece to get processed.
I have a fleece all dry ( my Best In Show Market fleece--ooh it's nice) so it's time to wash another. I have only been washing the white ones to send. They are easier to blend. I might still process the colored ones myself. I say that today..

Amy came by last night for me to AI her doe; we sure know how to part ay!
She had a bit of news about a possible new goat dairy...since I can't seem to get SF to let me play, maybe I can try the new one.
When I was very young, the boys in my neighborhood played ball in the street in front of our house. I always wanted to play, I was a real pest, but they never let me. Once in a while they'd give in and stick me down by my house in the street, which was the "outfield" but sure enough if a ball came my way they ran me over. And I was always defense. I coulda been a contender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home