Friday, September 29, 2006

Changes

So yesterday I decided to see if I could get into Pat's house to figure out where the water was running.
I tried the back door, and surprisingly, it opened. The house was unlocked. But when I got to the inside kitchen door, I see broken glass, like someone had broken in. There's not a thing in the house, who would break in?
Sure enough, the water in the bathroom sink was running.

That was good to find out, so I called S Z to tell her the house was open, and to find out what was going on with the house.

She told me that the Aunt was probably going to bring an agent to my ranch today and see about listing it. Seems she wants to sell all the property soon as she can. The Uncle's house has already sold.

So now I have no idea what I happening. I might have to liquidate everything I have. How much time will I have?
The place has not been maintained except by me for the past 10 years; it's a mess.
How much will they ask for it?

Isn't it strange that I went with RP yesterday to look at the loft spaces he has for rent in the old Yancy Feed building? I was curious about a space to set up my big rug loom.
The rent for a huge (1,000 sq feet) loft space with an office and windows and high ceilings was way way less than I could have imagined.
There's an elevator!

Out with the livestock and in with a nice warm dry inside hobby?

YOu can be sure I was up most of the night again last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home