Monday, September 04, 2006

payday

Well I have sold almost 20 goats, and I don't think you could even tell. That's pretty cool, if you ask me.
I took 4 milkers ( one has a weepy eye, she'll go in a few days) to the new dairy here in town.
I was hoping to get a chance to see the place, and I got my wish.
I got a great tour of the whole operation starting with the brand new dairy barn.
It's all really awesome. The dairy barn is huge, double sided, witha great set up fro entry and exit. It was really well planned out. One side even exits through a little tunnel in the other side's steps!

The housing looks really great, easy to clean and plenty of it.
The weaned kids have a great place to grown adn hang out and they look really good.

I felt really good about how that project is going. The goats are in great shape.

I'm trying to get them to let me play with them.( the people, that is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home