Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's been so warm I've been sleeping with the window open. It's either that warm, or it's the night sweats..
I feel like I've been getting good sleep even though I know I have been waking up 4 - 5 times each night, yet I can go right back down. This is a new pattern.

I ordered a few more pieces of steel and I am getting a better knowledge of the gauges of sttel I like to work with and what I need. I think I need to take another welding class as the amount I don't know seems to grow. There's a very good class at College Of The Redwoods, but it's always full. I guess I'll make a real effort to try to get into it next semester.

So I am completely done with the deck, as I put the support bars and the hinges on last night. Now I'll do the headpiece with nothing but an idea and a memory, which might be trickier than making one from a model I have. Nah, it's so simple.
And I found some black primer at Piersons which will make the painting part go so much better.
It's the details that are so tricky; grinding is way more complicated than it seems; as also is painting steel.

Another clear sunny day; I don't think winter will ever come this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home