Friday, December 16, 2005

late night excercise

BUT NO THANKS

12 things which other people seem to like but which do nothing for me:

1. Mushrooms
2. Weddings
3. Hugs/ massage
4. Make up
5. Sarah Jessica Parker
6. Cows/ cows milk
7. Organized sports
8. Organized religion
9. Spicy food
10. S U V's/ minivans
11. Jazz
12. Small talk
13. Moustaches

12 things I like, but others, not so much

1. Smell of rubber pool toys
2. Goats/ goats milk
3. Thick coarse wool socks.
4. Extreme routine
5. Stick shift
6. Raw beef
7. Thick indestructable eyeglass frames.
8. Extremely hot baths.
9. Getting dressed up.
10.Beards
11.Staying up late
12.Airplane food.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Airplane food is the best. I think it's the whole highly-organized sense of it -- the american bento box.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5. Stick shift
6. Raw beef

I happen to love both of those.

My hubby cringes when I fix hamburgers. :-)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home