Monday, January 30, 2006

A good day

Well it hardly rained today! The sun almost attempted to show itself!

I had 3 people go out of their way in town this morning to tell me what a wonderful son I have. They shop at the grocery store where he works here in town. That was a lovely thing.

Everyone in town this morning was in a good mood. I saw lote os people I knew, everyone was waving and chatty. Even if it was just to talk about how ridiculously wet it was, and "how many acres you have underwater?"

So I ran into Hugo at the hardware store and I asked him about how to drill these holes I have been having such trouble with. He had a good tip so after chores I tried drilling a smaller hole first. That worked a few times, but I just son't know. It was taking too long to figure this out, so I changed gears and decided to just weld some pipe and make the panels that way.

I spent all afternoon working on the trailer. I got all 4 uprights cut and welded, and I almost have all the pipe for one side done.
I am learning lots with this first project.
I need this to be ready by Wednesday as I have to haul some sheep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home