Friday, June 16, 2006

I've got another idea for a dairy business project. Nothing like going to someones dairy to make me want to do it myself (again).

I finished the field I was working on yesterday finally. It was a big field and the feed was really thick and tall so the going was slowwwww. But I'm done mowing for a few days, until we start the next field.

Projects to start/ finish include the tractor clutch, the stanchion, fencing.
I have to have the tractor working.

I might try to sharpen my lawnmower blade. My friend Kiki said "the grass quits growing on June 12th" and every year I think this. And I think she's pretty much right. Even with the little bit of drizzle we've been getting, the grass is done. I really don't need to mow the lawn and it's been over a week. It's a good time to tidy up things and get the yard in order. If I mow the lawn here at home, I can start watering and have a real nice lawn.
Maybe I'll even try to set up the hammock.

My pink eye I think is on eht recede. I didn't have to pry my eye open during the night (J and I decided that that was our favorite part of P E). If I was going to get sick, this is pretty benign. The chaff and dust and bright sun from mowing yesterday I don't think really helped. however.

I paid all my bills yesterday. That is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home