Sunday, October 01, 2006

O K, so I think I'll start seriously working on making the home place the base of operations. First I need to relocate a bunch of gravel so the gate to the field is operational since a neighbor decided to ditch the road there.
So I'll see if I can haul small loads at a time from our gravel pit, but I also think I'll contact my young neighbor who has a little loader tractor.

This not knowing is a tough one. But having the home place set up will be a good thing, regardless.
I would really like to be able to find pasture for the sheep though. They are the money makers, wool growers, and easy income. My home pasture isn't suitable for good wool production.

Yesterdays milk test went fine, and I managed to get 2 does bred AI, so we'll see in about 3 weeks..
My ewe with the prolapse is doing well, it hasn't re emerged yet. I need to mess with her to make sure her string harness isn't digging into her.

So much is going on. Ted is really moving along with the new room. That will really change home living. Maybe all of these changes are o k, really. I just need a garage to put all of my stuff in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home