Monday, October 02, 2006

Gravel is heavy

I hauled 2 trailer loads of gravel yesterday and made a sort of inroad through the gate here at home. It took a lot out of me, my shoulders and my little truck.
I think I'll have the neighbor kid and his little tractor bring the next loads.

Still no notice from the landlords or the real estate agent or a lawyer. I still figure when I do get notice I'll have 30 days..

It was supposed to rain but today is sunny and clear. I was looking forward to a burn pile to get some crap dealt with, but I don't dare until we get some rain.

I had the callback in a dream this morning. I was dreaming, woke up, went back to sleep and a character from the first dream appeared in the second..

I want to be the person that obsessively picks away, the tinkerer, the folk artist,

http://www.agilitynut.com/spec.html
I just like to sleep too much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home